Chapter 5: First Contact – part 7

Addison was ready to explode. Everything Myers was doing, from his tone of voice to the manipulation of that bloody button, shredded her waning self-control. One hand gripped the edge of the couch, and she squeezed her legs together to keep from jumping into Myers’ lap. A somersault or kick from her unborn son would have been a welcome distraction. But now he was silent and still, as if he knew that his mother and father wanted to shag one another senseless right now.

Myers’ breath tickled her face as the button inched up her neck. Addison swallowed hard, and wishing the bit of plastic were the bastard’s hands. The last of her willpower dissolved, and she decided why the bloody hell not.

Addison grabbed a fistful of Myers’ shirt and pulled him close, capturing his mouth with hers. Myers returned the kiss with the ferocity they’d briefly shared weeks ago. Lust surged from him, as well as a smug pride.

The latter restored a portion of Addison’s self-control. Holding back a smirk, Addison pulled back long enough to glance at the entrances to the lounge, pushing the doors shut with a thought. Then she slid on Myers’ lap. He grabbed her ass and pulled her close. Her heat met his hardness. As stereo moans escaped them, Addison brushed Myers’ mind with hers. His shields, although tenuous, held.

Both of their hands roamed; his to Addison’s breasts, and hers between Myers’ legs. A single stroke of his cock, even through the fabric of his trousers, made his hips jut forward and Addison trill with satisfaction. Between that and the delightful things Myers’ hands were doing to her nipples, Addison barely hung on to self-control.

Shaking off the temptation to lose herself in the moment, Addison focused on Myers. She slid her hand up and down, varying the force and strength and speed until Myers buried his face in her throat and growled, his hands squeezing her breasts hard enough to blur pleasure and pain.

Edged on by the possibility of giving a few Triptych interns an eyeful, Addison freed his cock from his trousers and repeated her earlier motions. After the second stroke Myers’ shields fell away. “Harris,” he rasped, “we should–”

Addison caressed his mind with hers, prompting an appreciative but alarmed groan. “You should shut up, Myers.” Then she slipped to the floor and took him in her mouth.

***

The moment his mental shields began slipping Shane knew he was in over his head. Unfortunately he was too far gone to care. He couldn’t press Harris close enough or touch enough of her at once. With their bodies and minds intertwining Shane’s brain was on overload.

It wasn’t until Harris slid between his legs that Shane realized she’d turned the tables. The tiny part of his brain that wasn’t saturated by hormones tried to protest, but was quickly silenced by Harris’ mouth. His world narrowed to the wet heat of her lips and teeth and tongue, how hot and wanting she was, and the exotic pleasure of her mind.

The now microscopic sensible part of him suddenly spoke up, screaming that he was physically and psychically at her mercy. Shane grabbed her head to push her away, but was distracted by her soft, short hair and her rush of pleasure from the touch.

Bucking further into Harris’ mouth was the closest Shane came to pushing her away. She’d set him on fire. Somehow she drew out his climax, draining him mentally and physically as his back arched and he cried her name.

Shane lie still, dazed, for he didn’t know how long after Harris had finished with him. She glanced up from his crotch and licked her lips, lust smoldering in her dark eyes. It was the hottest single thing he’d seen in his life.

Harris smirked, then tucked his dick back in his pants and zipped him up. Wait, he wanted to tell her, it’s your turn, but he didn’t have the energy for a vocal or mental reply.

She must have heard him somehow, because Harris slid her body up his. “Was it good for you?” she grinned. While Shane gathered the energy to reply, Harris stood and straightened her clothes. Then her grin turned devilish. “From where I’m standing, I’d say it was very good for you.” After smirking down at him for a moment Harris turned on her heel and left.

Anger gradually burned away the haze of orgasm. The whore had left him completely prone! Shane struggled to sit up straight, wondering how everything had gone wrong. He’d completely lost control. He was lucky that Harris hadn’t psychically lobotomized him.

The entrance of a handful of Triptych employees Shane didn’t recognize prompted him to do something. He could sit there like a brain-dead idiot, get up and go back to his quarters, or lie down and rest.

Seconds later he was asleep.

Tags: ,

16 Responses to “Chapter 5: First Contact – part 7”

1. daymon June 19, 2009 at 12:53 pm #

Well you can say turn about is fair play. Get him all worked up like he did her and then leave him.

Of course it might take a while for Shane to remember that is what he did to her. And the lounge is a good place for a nap, he should sleep really good now.

• nancy June 20, 2009 at 9:20 am #

Nighty night, Shane. :)

Thanks for your comments, daymon. It was fun watching them roll in as you read the earlier chapters. Vanessa and I are glad you’re enjoying the story!

2. Ellem June 21, 2009 at 2:54 am #

Hi Nancy,

Just found your story & loving it so far, it’s flowing well and pulled me in enough that I can’t wait for the next installment (so much so that I wish I hadn’t found it yet, just so I’d got more backstory to read!)

BTW I think the 5th para after the *** should begin ‘Shane lay still’.

• nancy June 22, 2009 at 3:50 pm #

Thanks for your comments, Ellem! Vanessa and I love to hear that readers look forward to more. :)

I’m not sure about changing “lie” to “lay,” though I could be wrong. “could” modifies it, so effectively it’s “could lie.” I’ll ask a friend who’s a fantastic copyeditor. Whatever it turns out to be, thanks for the heads up!

• Eonknight June 23, 2009 at 11:44 am #

Personally, I would have put “remained”, or at least “laid”, but that might just be my French grammar showing through. :-)

• nancy June 23, 2009 at 6:44 pm #

My grammar-adept friends say that “lie” is correct. All of the verbs in that list (get, go, and lie) are present tense. “could” is past tense. There ya go. :)

• danko July 9, 2009 at 1:30 pm #

Love this story so far.
        However, ‘lie’ is a present-tense verb in a past-tense sentence, and doesn’t sound right to my ears. I have noticed this in previous posts too and was bothered by it there as well.
        I am able to overlook it, usually, but it seems you have come to the wrong conclusion in my opinion.
        Nevertheless, great story. Keep up the good work!

3. Alexandra June 23, 2009 at 11:33 pm #

Woohoo!

4. Jerry July 10, 2009 at 11:43 am #

Loving the story, did find a typo for you.
    “Edged on by the possibility of giving a few Triptych interns an eyeful’
    Replace Edged with Egged
    Out of curiosity, are you going for full length novel or short story?

• nancy July 10, 2009 at 1:36 pm #

Full-length novel, baby. :)

Thanks for the positive feedback and typo-catching. I’ll check with Vanessa about edged vs. egged. I thought “edged on” was a British slang thing. The typo possibility hadn’t occurred to me!

• Michael unValentine October 4, 2009 at 10:56 am #

The decision of course up to the writer’s call, heads or tails… so my only offer, because i’ve heard both terms throughout my life–

Being ‘edged on’ always sounded as if the person was being either forced (physically near the edge of a cliff’s edge, and/or verbally backed into a corner) to do a pre-determined blunder, or box them into a situation with no way out intellectually.

While ‘egged on’ always came across as being taunted (emotionally) into rash actions.

5. anna July 24, 2009 at 3:36 pm #

haha! this made me laugh so much, just imagining Shane in that lounge prone on the sofa. :)

• nancy July 24, 2009 at 5:13 pm #

😀 Shane had it coming.

• Fayth January 17, 2010 at 6:18 am #

I managed to resist commenting until now, but your pun cause me to groan so loudly that the normally apathetic cat next to me gave me a disapproving glare, and I thought you might wish to know what havok you had wreaked.

• nancy January 17, 2010 at 10:51 am #

Bwahaha! My work here is done. :)

6. Michael unValentine October 4, 2009 at 12:06 pm #

I now *ahem* stand corrected from my previous chapter’s last comment with 4)’s reason lol

Splended one-upmanship!